Refund Policy, Refund Mode and Refund Duration
- For refund requests, a written notice must be submitted to the company by mail at [email protected]
- Submission of the above notice must be at least five days in advance.
- The company shall make the refund to the same card or bank account given at the time of admission within 7 working days.
- The demo session conducted at the beginning is free of cost. However, fees are collectible from the first class onwards. Further, all payments must be made in advance.
- In case of withdrawals before the start of the first class, 100% of the total tuition fees shall be refundable.
- For withdrawals after the completion of the first class, 20% of the total tuition fees shall be deducted as a processing fee.
- No amount is refundable after the completion of paid-for sessions.
Cancelation Policy and Cancelation Duration
- Attendance will be mandatory for uninterrupted learning.
- For rescheduling a class, the inability to attend the lesson must be informed to the tutor at least 24 hours before the scheduled time.
- Class rescheduling is not allowed except in case of emergencies. For that, at least 24 hours prior notice will be required.
- No shows or failure to notify the tutor within 24 hours will be considered as a forfeited lesson.
- No more than one cancelation per set of 4 classes is allowed.
- There shall be no refunds on unused or forfeited classes.
- Should you choose to take a break or stop taking classes altogether, cancelation should be notified one week in advance.